University of Education Jobs 2023 UE announced Visiting Faculty Posts for all Campus of the University in Lahore through UE online job portal http://www.ue.edu.pk. University of Education Comprises nine Campuses & Four Functional Divisions Situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad & Jauharabad.
- Professors (BPS-21 Regular)
- Associate Professors (BPS-20 Regular)
- Assistant Professors (BPS-19 Regular)
- Assistant Professors (TTS Basis)
- Lecturers (BPS-18 Regular)
- Deputy Director – Administration
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through the university job Portal http://web.ue.edu.pk/jobs/.
- The applicants are also required to submit a signed hardcopy/printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Office, University of Education, Collec. Road Township Campus, Lahore.
- Fill out the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- The candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor a required to submit six sets of hardcopies of printed On-Line Application Forms along with six complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificates of ar distinction etc.
- Applicants are required to print a system-generated fee challan and deposit the job application processing fee as mentioned on the challan in any branch of the Bank of Punjab
- Applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of mentioned documents along with the deposit receipt / deposited system-generated fee challan.
- Educational documents/certificates
- Experience certificates
- Any other relevant documents
- Application fee is BPS-21 TO BPS-19 RS 4000/- & BPS-18 RS 2500/-
- Any application without the original bank draft or having an Incorrect payable title or without a deposit al will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply online for the University Of Education Jobs is 11th September 2023.