Women University Mardan Jobs 2023 Latest has been announced through an online job portal www.wumardan.edu.pk. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online at WUM’s official website. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Lecturer Psychology
- Lecturer Urdu
- Lecturer Chemistry
- Lecturer Zoology
- Lecturer Botany
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer English
- Lecturer Management Sciences
- Lecturer Computer Science
- Lecturer Political Science
- Lecturer Math
- Lecturer Islamic Studies
- Lecturer Human Nutrition Dietetics
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are required to apply online, through the Women University job portal on apply at wumardan.edu.pk.
- The hard copy of the online application form along with duly attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, CNIC, Experience Certificates, two recent passport-size photographs, and a challan form/payment deposit slip of (Rs. 2000/-) shall reach the Registrar Office, Women University Mardan, East Canal Road, Mardan.
- Submission of both online and hard copies of the application is mandatory. In case anyone of the two is missing, the application will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- All the above positions shall be purely on a Fixed Pay basis for a period of three years on contract basis against sanctioned budget positions.
- The scrutiny of all applications will occur after the screening test.
- The applications of successful candidates will be meticulously reviewed to ensure that the applicants meet all necessary qualifications and requirements.
- All information within the applications must be complete and accurate.
- Please provide all required information and supporting documents, and ensure that you are eligible for the position before applying.
- Only short listed eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- The applicants are required to reach the venue on given date & time.
- No applicant shall be entertained after the specified date and time.
- The engagement shall be governed by terms and conditions mentioned in the order.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any post on fixed pay basis depending on need of departmental credit hours.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Last date to apply for Women University Mardan Jobs is 13th September 2023.